Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Packing Flurry

Only one more sleep until we leave for Cambodia and the pre-departure planning and packing panic is setting in. I don't think I've got time to get everything done so I may as well start my first blog post!

I'm getting ready to accompany Crystal (my wife) on a vacation / volunteer trip to Kep Cambodia. We're heading over to do some fact finding for what we hope will be an ongoing program to help provide rehab care for those with disabilities in Cambodia. The project is going to focus on the Kep area which is south west of Phnom Pen. Crys and our friend Euson will be travelling as volunteer physiotherapists for CambodiaCan. I'm going as a tourist slash odd-job helper outer.

Well, I've got to get back to packing, but the preview I was able to get through other peoples pictures sure looks interesting:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home